Arab Health 2019 meant over 4,000 exhibitors from 66 countries, over 84 thousand visitors and a bunch of meaningful thoughts.
We want to share with you our 6 key findings.
1. The United Arab Emirates, due to their location, strengthens their position as an essential economic point of the Arabian region with a strong influence on the countries of North Africa, as well as the Middle East and Europe;
2. The dynamic development of this area, as well as the authorities’ policy related to the Dubai Industrial Strategy 2021-2030 development plan, cause that ecosystem which supports the development of pharmaceutical companies and the healthcare sector, in general, is dynamically developing;
3. Emerging fiscal areas such as Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai Science Park attract global brands such as Amgen, Bayer Middle East, Bristol-Myers Squibb Middle East & Africa, Medtronic, Merck Serono Middle East, Mylan, Pfizer Gulf, and many others;
4. A very absorbent, young and resilient market attracts not only investors but also entrepreneurs who see in this market a chance for a new market for their products, as evidenced by the number of exhibitors and visitors;
5. The fair itself is a wide range of products related to medical devices. Visitors could familiarise themselves with the modern equipment of ambulances and life-saving devices, by modern digital technologies used in advanced diagnostic devices, implantation technologies;
6. The growing number of devices, which thanks to the possibility of connecting to the Internet, can collect real-life data about the patient’s vital parameters.
This is not the last visit of representatives of the Passio Group in the United Arab Emirates.
The development of this market and established new business contacts is another step in the company’s development process. We are convinced that strengthening our presence in the Gulf is also an opportunity to develop new ideas.
Arab Health 2019 in pictures: